1. A booking is constituted by payment in full.
2. It is the responsibility of the pupil to attend punctually for training, with the correct documentation (advice will be given) and in a fit state to drive. Lateness or lack of documentation, intoxication, or apparent intoxication, will result in cancellation of the course and forfeiture of all fees paid.
3. Courses may be cancelled or refunded given sufficient notice. Cancellation fees will be applied according to the following schedule:
0-7 days' notice: No refund or reschedule
8-14 days: £25 administration charge to reschedule/refund CBTs. No refund/reschedule is possible for intensive courses
15-28 days: £25 administration charge to reschedule/refund CBTs. £50 administration charge to reschedule intensive courses. 50% refund on cancelled courses.
29 days +, Free refund/reschedule on CBTs, £50 administration charge to refund/reschedule intensive courses. Individual lessons cancelled at less than 48 hours notice will be charged at the normal hourly rate
4. Candidates who take a break of over three months in their training will be charged the hourly rate for training after the break
5. It is very unusual for us to have to cancel or reschedule a course. If we do we undertake to give as much notice as possible, and will offer alternative dates or a refund. No compensation will be paid if alternative dates are unsuitable.
6. It is expressly confirmed that the company cannot accept responsibility for loss or injury to the applicant arising from their own negligence or inattention.
7. While every effort is made to ensure the safety of candidates under training, there will always be a risk of injury or death.
8. By their acceptance hereof the applicant agrees and accepts that he has read and understood the terms of these booking conditions and agrees to be bound by same. The applicant also confirms that he considers himself mentally fit and legally entitled to undertake the course for which he has applied.
9. Where candidates have booked a Direct Access or A2 intensive course using a 650cc or 500cc, but the instructor believes they are putting themselves at risk or will be put at risk, through ability or physique, we reserve the right to downgrade the course to an A2 or A1 on safety grounds. The instructor's decision in this matter is final and absolute.
Two Wheels (Edinburgh) Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (reference no 669904). Click here for details including our panel of lenders and disclosure statement