The salopette design not only offers a more effective weather shield to ensure the rider stays warm and dry, but is easy to wear, offering more comfort.
Like the laminated Fortitude jacket, the salopette jean is-
- Made from a super tough 750 denier, 225gsm laminated brushed nylon which offers a soft, abrasion and tear resistant finish.
The W2 laminated outer shell features a reproofable DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating to prevent the jean wetting out
- Has a waterproof rating of over 10,000mm/cm2 Hydrostatic Head for superior levels of water repellence, breathability and high performance ensuring the rider stays dry
- Has a breathability rating 10,000g/m2/24h. This means 10,000 grams of moisture vapor can pass through a square metre of the fabric over a 24-hour period ,keeping the rider dry
- Features an Evertex jersey knit, fast wicking lining with a breathable HD Wool fill , a British (Yorkshire) wool which has a very high thermal retention, is lightweight with anti-bacterial
and anti-microbial properties, that helps regulate body temperature. Additionally, under the wool lining is a soft brushed lightweight mesh lining, zipped at the knee which prevents it riding up when worn
- Other features on the jean include, two outside pockets with a water resistant zip closure and two flapped magnetic air vents on the front of the jean. Also, the elasticated braces, large boot opening, hook & loop waist adjusters and stretch motion panels on the knee and lower back offer added flexibility and superior comfort whilst riding
Two Wheels (Edinburgh) Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (reference no 669904). Click here for details including our panel of lenders and disclosure statement